Wednesday, October 7, 2009

America's Future, Today!

Hey, remember when I used to post funny quotes from my adventures teaching elementary school? Well, I'm doing that again. So lets get to it.

The first quote comes from L. L, is a runt of a child. He's in third grade, but is the size of a first grader with the grading voice of a life time smoker. L routinely puts me into fits of laughter with the bizarre and perfectly childish things he says.

This past week I had burned myself while using the oven in my kitchen, the burn is rather large and pretty gross looking. I decided to take advantage of my disfigurement and try and gross out some kids. I walked up to L in after care and sat down with him and several other girls and boys. I then asked L if he wanted to see something gross. Being a 9 year-old boy he readily agreed. I pulled up my sleeve and showed him my burn, all the other children let out a delightful "Eeeww..." but L was not phased.

"You think that's gross! my sister mooned me with no underwear so now I know where girls pee from!"

1 comment:

D-Rock said...

Now I know where girls pee from. Ruined his life. He'll constantly be thinking that just behind some narrow door...girls, in panty-less moon-stance...getting incredible kicks from showing little unsuspecting boys where they pee from.