Friday, July 31, 2009

How long until I update again?

Well, just like when dad returns after two years when he told everyone he was "only going out to buy the paper," I'm back and you don't know what to think. Is this just a quick run down memory lane? Is dad tired of his new family and wants to reconnect?

The answer to both those questions is, "no."

First, dad doesn't love you again, his new family is much better. He's just seeing if he can sucker some money out of you. Second, I am back with stories galore.

I spent this past July working at a camp designed to help inner city children gain interest in a variety of topics ranging from science to leadership. I was lucky enough to teach science. I love science and prior to camp starting looked forward to it with great enthusiasm. As the first day of camp grew closer my enthusiasm dwindled down to dread.

In the next few days, I'll post a few of the stories from camp so that they may be immortalized in the internet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, don't keep us hanging - tell some stories.